A lot of things happened to me this 2010 and for that I must be thankful. Simple little things but with colossal impact to me as a person. Here's the recap of my 2010 blessings, experiences and achievements:
- I reached my legal age.
- I voted for the first time in 2010 Presidential election, and my president won the election.
- There's a growth in my photography and video editing skills.
- I got passed my second year college.
- I survived feline dissection.
- I have ventured more of Metro Manila.
- I have conquered more of Ilocandia.
- I met Imelda Marcos
- I walked from Divisoria to my home (roughly 3K) and ran 3K on 10.10.10 event.
- I discovered more routes and commutes to different places.
- I filled my closet with a lot more clothes.
- My coin collection increased.
- I started blogging, the birth of Batang Lakwatsero
- I have seen the new generation of Philippine bills.
- I enjoyed my Enchanted Kingdom experience without throwing up.
- For the first time in 7 years, my family is complete this Christmas.
The SWS survey says 9 out of 10 Filipinos have a good feeling for 2011. I am among the 9 and I do expect a lot for this coming year:
- Survive my third year hell
- Explore Hundred Islands, Alaminos.
- Get off the Island of Luzon, to Marinduque or Corregidor.
- Gain more readers in my blog.
- Have a TheNorthFace backpack
- Do some hiking.
- Reach the crater of Taal Volcano.
- Have a face to face encounter with PNoy, a picture with him too.
- Meet great people.