I actually formulated a checklist for this trip...
• Rice Terraces of Banaue, Batad and Sagada
• Tappia Falls
• Bomod-ok Falls
• Sumaguing and Lumiang cave
• Hanging coffins of Echo Valley
• Kiltepan sunrise
• Panag-apoy rituals
• wear a native Ifugao costume
• chew a nga-nga
• photo of rice terraces with P20 bill
• topload on the road
• touch a giant earthworm
• eat a pinikpikan
• eat at Yogurt House
• buy a weaved cloth
This will happen on Oct. 28 to Nov. 2 plus one day extension for Baguio city tour. Grabe, 1 week pala ako gagala.
UPDATE (10/3/11): Batad-Banaue leg of this trip is cancelled due to the destruction of the road and bridges to Banaue brought by the two recent strong tropical storms. nakakalungkot! Sagada-Baguio na lang ang trip na ito.